Revue Internationale d'Études en Langues Modernes Appliquées/
International Review of Studies in Applied Modern Languages
Call for Papers and Instructions for Authors 2016
History of Interpreting - thematic issue 2016
- April 22, 2016 - mock conference, Ce te faci cu limbile străine?
- April 18-21, 2016 Kevin McCarthy (SCIC) – pedagogical assistance.
- April 1, 2016, Peter László-Herbert (EU accredited interpreter, medical doctor) – workshops and lectures on interpreting for the EU institutions, free-lancing and medical terminology.
- January 25, 2016 - mock conference EI VERSUS NOI. Migrantii, (noua) minoritate in Europa?
- November 24, 2015 - meeting with free-lancers on the local market: Patricia Comanescu, Adina Pop-Coman, Maria Dan, Veronica Tirpea (firstname.lastname@example.org), Alina Manu. Topics discussed: making contacts, client „education”, contracts, prices, public service interpreting, volunteering.
- November 16-19, 2015, Philippe Vandenbosche (SCIC) – pedagogical assistance.
- October 28, 2015 – (2nd year students) observation at an international conference of veterinary medecine in Cluj. Working languages: English and Russian.
- October 27, 2015, Boris Naimushin (New Bulgarian University, Sofia) – presentation and discussion about interpretation at high-level meetings.
- October 15, 2015, Veronica Macaria Moldovan (Phd in Musicology with a thesis on voice training) - lecture on voice coaching.
- October 15, 2015 - Young Translators and Interpreters in an Europe of Post-Communication. Conference organized by the Department of Applied Modern Languages.
Appel à contributions: Colloque international « Comment peut-on être traducteur/interprète ? », Cluj-Napoca, le 11 octobre 2013.
20-21 November 2009: COLLOQUE INTERNATIONAL DE L'ISIT, Paris : « Les pratiques de l'interprétation et l'oralité dans la communication interculturelle » http://www.isit-paris.fr/-Les-colloques-internationaux,133-.html
15 May 2009: CAREER DAY !!!
with the presence of Mr Leonard Orban, Commissioner for Multilingualism and Prof Andrei Marga, Rector of the Babes-Bolyai University (presentation, banner, mock-conference)
9 May 2009: Interpreter for a Day at the Commission Open Day http://webcast.ec.europa.eu/eutv/portal/index.html
24-25 October 2008: EMCI meeting organized in Cluj in the presence of Olga Cosmidou and Marco Benedetti. Cluj graduates receive the first EMCI Certificates.
15 May 2008: Career Day and mock-conference open to the public
May 2006: Visit of Ann d’Haen Bertier and Persephoni Pouliou on the occasion of the Career Day organized at the Faculty of Letters
19 September – 21 October 2005: Traineeship at the European Parliament – 7 participants from Cluj, Directorate for Interpretation, Brussels
4 may 2004: Career Information Day on Conference Interpreting with the participation of Antony Scott, Persephoni Pouliou, Miguel Gomes
20 November 2003: High level meeting at the Ministry of Education and Research in Bucharest, with the participation of Olga Cosmidou, Marco Benedetti, Patrick Twidle, Antony Scott, Persephoni Poliou
September 2002: an aptitude test is organized for the Cluj Masters in Conference Interpreting first edition
February 2002: first participation to the SCIC-Universities Conference
May 2001: Rodica Baconsky attends exploratory meeting organized by Antony Scott at DG SCIC